07 5641 0585

Live & Work in Australia

I want to apply for a visa

We can assist you with all types of Australian visa services, including temporary and permanent visa options, employment visas, family visas and Australian Citizenship. We can also assist with tribunal appeals, visa cancellation action and other migration matters.

We provide assistance with employment visas, RSMS /ENS, 457 visas, employer sponsored migration, regional visas, applying for permanent residence, spouse visas & other family migration.


Our services include:

  • appointing an experienced migration expert to assist with your application;
  • providing a written assessment of your circumstances outlining your prospects for success;
  • providing a detailed document checklist and information relevant to your application;
  • appraising your documentation prior to application lodgment to ensure your application is ‘decision ready’;
  • making a submission on your behalf addressing the relevant legislative criteria
  • closely monitoring the progress of your application post-lodgment with the Immigration Department;
  • the ability to ask unlimited questions about your application; and
  • fixed professional fees with payment plans for approved applicants.


Live and work in Australia?

Do you currently hold a temporary work visa such as a Temporary Skilled (subclass 457) visa?

Temporary visa regulations change frequently and restrictive conditions are imposed on the holder. You should consider applying for Australian Permanent Residence now to secure your future in Australia.

Most employers are more than willing to undertake the necessary steps to assist you with your application. You can initiate the process yourself and we will help you to get started.

We would be delighted to discuss the benefits with your employer directly.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship prioritises visa applications for Australian Permanent Residence from applicants who have a permanent employment offer AND use the services of a Registered Migration Agent.

Please see our FAQs page or contact us now

for a free assessment.

FAQ  Contact Us