07 5641 0585

School Fees for Dependent Students of Temporary visa Holders

Each Australian State and Territory has its own policies regarding fees for public schooling for dependents of temporary resident visa holders. In some cases these dependents may have to pay full international fees, no fees or receive fee waivers.

As school tuition fees can be a considerable cost, it is always worth checking the State and Territory requirements, which may change from time to time. Further information is available below:

  • Australian Capital Territory
  • Northern Territory
  • New South Wales
  • Queensland
  • South Australia
    (NB, phoning 08 8226 3402 may be easier)
  • Victoria
  • Tasmania
  • Western Australia (NB, here and here)


Please contact us for more information.

Source: Migration Institute of Australia}

Comments are closed.